Learn How to make a Pretty Paper Flower Centerpiece with just a few easy steps and supplies.
Today I am going to show you how to make a Pretty Paper Flower Centerpiece. I used a pre-made burlap vase and added the paper flowers. The flowers are very easy to make and you can use whatever kind of scrapbook paper you would like to for a theme. This centerpiece would be great for weddings, party favors or baby and bridal showers. Also, this would make for a lovely Mother’s Gift that mom can keep a lot longer than real flowers.
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue gun
- Floral wire
- Burlap vase
- First I cut my scrapbook paper sheets into 6″ x 6″ pieces. Then traced a spiral circle onto each piece of paper.
- Cut the spiral circle on the pencil markings. Then trim off the end to make it circular.
3. Start with the outside and roll the paper. Make sure to roll the start of the flower tight.
4. Once you get to the base, let your flower loosen up a bit. At the base use a glue gun to to glue down the flower.
5. After the hot glue has dried gently poke through a piece of floral wire.
Just repeat until you have the amount of flowers you need. I used three different shades of orange scrapbook paper to add some contrast.
Inside the vase I added a piece of foam and poked the wires through it. I also added a gray and white chevron bow around the burlap vase. I really like the orange and gray colors together.
#Thank for TheCasualCraftlete